Some notes I made on DrupalCamp Ghent 2009 on 11 and 12 december. Mainly for my own reference, so please don't read any further.
- the semantic web and the work of Pronovix on semantic wiki stuff (Semantic Markup Editor module).
- GraphMind, a mindmap editor, like FreeMind, for Drupal.
- Spezzle.com, a tool/directory of Drupal site specifications.
Elasticfox: a Firefox plugin providing an UI for Amazon's EC2 web service.
Better Formats module: better input format handling. E.g. set default input format per role.
The talk about image (and multimedia) handling mentioned some interesting modules:
- Insert module (previously called the FileField Insert module): insert images in posts. Works with and without WYSIWYG interfaces.
- Image Resize Filter
- IMCE module: provides image browser
- Apture module, which helps with embedding images (and more) in content.
- Kaltura.com: open source video solution stack
- Embedded Media Field
- Zemanta module suggests (based on text analysis) images or other content to embed in a post. Also see zemanta.com
The talk about theming mentioned some starting themes:
CSS frameworks too:
SEO talk mentions some important SEO modules and concepts